DELIVERY AND RETURNS - WEBSITE / HOME DELVIERY ORDERS
- Shipping Policy
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and on time. Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 5-7 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 14 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays
- Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies
- While we shall endeavour to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability
- If returning the product after delivery, courier may take 5 working days to pick up your order.
- Refund where applicable, shall be initiated upon the successful pick up and quality check of the article.
- Post Return pick up, refund shall be initiated within 7 working days from date of pick up.
- Exchange Policy/Return Policy
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered
In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange any merchandise bought from BATA Home Service/Website within 30 days from the date of delivery of the order, provided that the article(s) being returned meet the requirements specified below.
For exchange of Home Delivery order, please contact Customer Service
Please keep your invoice safe and intact as it is essential to give the same to the store while getting your product exchanged.
RULES FOR RETURN & REPLACEMENT
- Request to return for refund or replacement must be raised within 30 calendar days from date of delivery of the product by visiting www.bata.in - 'Purchase and Order section' (visible post user registration) or by contacting Customer care at 72 899 00000.
- After 30 days, you can still return items with Bata's Customer Service approval if the items meet the return criteria stated above or otherwise. We reserve the right not to agree to the return.
- Returns shall be arranged for pick-up through a logistic service partner. However, in the event the logistic service partner is unable to do so, a notification regarding the same shall be sent to you, for dispatching the product using a reputed courier in your respective area to the address mentioned in the notification. The freight charges for such products shall be reimbursed to you on successful receipt of product and verification of the same.
- Returns are subject to verification and checks in order to determine the legitimacy of complaint/return. During pick-up, your product shall be checked for the following conditions:
IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should not be removed and clearly visible.
All in-the-box accessories, freebies, warranty cards and combos (if any) should be present.
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable).
The product should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
Product's original packaging/ brand box should be undamaged.
- Products may be rejected for return if they are not returned as per the conditions mentioned above. Products may also be rejected for return (for refund or replacement) if sent directly to the Bata/Bata store by you without our approval for the same, in which case you waive any and all claims against Bata.
- If the product received does not pass the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you.
- Refund shall be issued to you only after the product is received and verification of the same.
- If the price of the replacement product is lower than the amount paid by you originally, a partial refund will be issued to you provided.
- Exchange/Replacement is currently unavailable for orders placed on the website. You may cancel, return the order (within policy guidelines) and initiate new order of the change request.
- Products should be carefully packaged so that there is no damage during transit.
- Bata shall not be responsible for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to the Bata/Bata store or transacted through Bata is returned by mistake, Bata or the Bata/Bata store shall not be accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and shall not responsible for its delivery back to the you. You waive any and all claims against Bata in this regard.
MODE OF PAYMENT FOR REFUND
We will initiate refund to the following payment modes:
Credit card/ Debit card/ UPI / Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets
- Credit card/ Debit card/ UPI/ Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets
IMPS/Bank Account through net banking
- IMPS/Bank account through net banking
Cash on Delivery
- NEFT to Bank account*
Gift card/ Gift voucher
- Gift card/ Gift voucher**
We may request for information/documents to verify your credentials before initiating the refund.
If the payment mode has expired or is no longer valid, we will refund you through one of the modes mentioned above as agreed by you.
All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
* Link will be send on the registered mobile and email and customer is required to submit account/UPI details on the link.
** Please contact Bata Customer care for re-issuance of the Gift voucher after the order has been cancelled/returned/undelivered.
REPEATED RETURN REQUESTS
- We reserve a right to impose such charges as is necessary to reimburse the expense of delivery and pick-up if we observe that you have a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We also reserve a right to make the products ineligible for return or refund or replacement, if we observe a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We may also notify that the facility of pickup for returns from you has been withdrawn, in which case, you will have to bear your own expense and logistics to return the product back to the Bata.
- The liability and risk of such returns shall be on you to establish your claim for return. Refund for returned products or replacement shall only be initiated if they pass through conditions mentioned above. If the product received fails to pass through the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you, for which you shall have to bear the expense.