ICRA Limited (ICRA) has reaffirmed the Credit Rating of ‘[ICRA] AA+’ (pronounced as ICRA double A plus) for the Non-Fund Based Facilities of your Company. The outlook on the Long Term Rating is ‘Stable’.
Details of Company’s Equity Share
The Equity Shares of the Company are listed on the following Stock Exchanges:
- The Calcutta Stock Exchange Limited [CSE Scrip Code: 10000003]
- BSE Limited [BSE Security Code: 500043]
- National Stock Exchange of India Limited [NSE Symbol: BATAINDIA]
International Securities Identification Number (ISIN)
The International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) assigned to the Equity Shares of the Company under Depository System is INE176A01028.
Transfer of Physical Shares
Pursuant to Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Circular No. SEBI/LAD-NRO/GN/2018/24 dated June 8, 2018 except in case of transmission or transposition of securities, requests for effecting transfer of securities shall not be processed unless the securities are held in the dematerialized form with a Depository with effect from December 5, 2018.
It is therefore requested to take immediate action to dematerialize the shares in case they are held in physical mode.
Shareholders holding shares in Physical mode may note the following steps for dematerialization of their Physical Shares:
- Open a Demat Account in same order of name(s) as appearing in the Physical Share Certificate(s) with any of the Depository Participant (DP) registered with National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) or Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL).
- Upon submission of Demat Request Form (DRF) duly signed along with the original Share Certificate(s), please make sure to write on each share certificate 'Surrendered for Dematerialization’.
- DP will generate Demat Request Number (DRN) electronically and such requests for dematerialization of shares should be sent directly by the concerned DP to the Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (RTA) of the Company, M/s. Link Intime India Private Limited at C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083.
- Once the request is approved, the share certificates in the Physical mode will be destroyed and a confirmation of dematerialization will be sent to the concerned Depository (i.e., NSDL / CDSL) by Company’s RTA.
- The concerned Depository in turn will confirm the dematerialization of shares to the DP.
- Upon completion of demat process, a credit in the holding of shares will reflect in the Shareholder's Demat Account electronically. Thereafter, DP will intimate the shareholder directly.
- After receipt of confirmation from DP, the Shareholders should check their Demat Account Statement and verify the credit balance of Equity Shares of Bata India Limited and International Securities Identification Number (ISIN), i.e., INE176A01028.
- The process of dematerialization generally takes about 15 to 20 days after the submission of Dematerialization Request with DP.
Green Initiative in Corporate Governance
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India has introduced ‘Green Initiative in Corporate Governance’ by allowing paperless compliances by the Companies for service of documents to their Members through electronic mode, which will be in compliance with Section 20 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rules framed thereunder.
In case you have not registered your e-mail Id, please communicate the same to the ‘Share Department of Bata India Limited’ in respect of the shares held in Physical mode or communicate your concerned DP in respect of shares held in Demat mode.
Shareholders are entitled to receive physical copy of the Notices, Annual Reports, etc. We sincerely seek shareholder’s support to enable us to forward these documents only by e-mail, which will help us participate in the ‘Green Initiative’ of the MCA and in turn protect our environment.
Shareholders are also requested to update their Mobile Number for speedy and hassle-free communication.
To the attention of of Shareholders
If you have any dispute against the Company and / or its Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (RTA), as per SEBI Circular No. SEBI/HO/OIAE/OIAE_IAD-1/P/CIR/2023/131 dated July 31, 2023, read with SEBI Circular No. SEBI/HO/OIAE/OIAE_IAD-1/P/CIR/2023/135 dated August 4, 2023, you can file for online resolution of disputes through Securities Market Approach for Resolution Through ODR Portal [link - https://smartodr.in]
Further, please refer to SEBI Circular No. SEBI/HO/OIAE/IGRD/CIR/P/2023/156 dated September 20, 2023, for compliant redressal framework.
For more details, please read full Circular at www.sebi.gov.in under the Section - Legal > Circulars